Summer is nearing its end and I have not posted since May. *gaspeth* My apologies. I really do want to start posting more frequently.
On to summer doings (not in order):
1) Graduated from highschool
2) rejoined Facebook
3) had graduation party
4) visited Rachel and Emmy in VA for a week (soooooo much fun!)
5) missed out on the Fairy Tale Novel Get-Together :( but enjoyed reading everyone's reviews and looking at pictures.
6) watched and slightly partook in a Jane Austen romance: aka two of my friends started courtship (it was so sweet!)
7) worked many many hours at my job
8) registered for the fall semester at our local community college
9) attended a couple parties
10) family visited from out of state for a week
11) helped a little bit with planting our huge garden and more recently canning all the food (IMHO, canning is a pain, smelly, time consuming, and better left to the manufacturing companies)
12) watched Captain America in theaters with Hannah
13) uh.....I know I did something else...OH! Went to see Casting Crowns in concert and got a practically front row seat!
14) attended the First Professions Mass and reception of the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist
1) Get to see my friends: the newly courting couple and her family :D
2) dentist appointment to see if I need to get my wisdom teeth out (probably will, too, they hurt so bad!)
3) college starts on September 1st
4) I turn 21 years old!
5)aaaaaaaand.....I think that is it for now
I hope you are all having a marvelous summer and are looking forward to fall!!!! :)