Friday, November 21, 2008

My second award!!!

Trina, received the award and posted, "OK, how's this, if you are a Catholic blogger reading this post, you can have the award. OK? OK." So, since I am a Catholic, and periodically post Catholic things, I took the liberty of accepting the award! *big grin* I am not sure, but I believe Lady Rose gave me the award as well....*shrugs shoulders*.
So, here it is!
And I am going to copy Trina because I am being lazy right now. :P
And the Rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
3) Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Ugh, I have to think of 15? I don't even know that many blogs!! :P

OK, how's this, if you are a Catholic blogger reading this post, you can have the award. OK? OK.

3 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Ha ha, yes, I gave you the award. ;)

Katrina said...

I'm glad you took the award!

Victoria Rose said...

*big grin*