Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to normal...

...sort of. Pirate week has come and gone; I apologize for not posting more, but I warned you all that that might happen. ;) As I said I am backing out of the blog world and the Internet on the whole. Oh, don't worry I won't completely disappear. I will most likely stick to email the most. I have also left the Fairy Tale Novel Forum. I am doing this for personal reasons but the largest reason is that I need to finish school. I have half my junior year and my whole senior year to complete by next June. So, I really can't have that many distractions.

I want to thank all the people who have recently become followers of my blog. I never thought I would make it to 21 followers!!! Sorry, to be mostly leaving right after you joined. But I promise to post something every once in a while.

For all of you who guessed at how I posted this post, I scheduled a post. Lady Rose guessed it.

Well, until the next post.......Drink up me hearties yo ho!!!! ;)

4 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

*bawls*

Remmirath said...

*joins Rose in bawling*

The Reluctant Dragon said...

What? Eh? There was a pirate week and I MISSED it? Ahg. And I was so careful about keeping talk like Shakespeare day.

Victoria Rose said...

Rose and Remmirath - oh for heaven's sake! it's not all that bad! I'm not dropping off the face of the earth - even though it might feel like that.

Ophelia - LOL! well, there is always next year, m'dear. :)