I thought it was about time that I changed my Thanksgiving background, seeing that it’s now December. Tell me if you have any suggestions for color changes. Do you think there is too much gray? Does it need more color? Or does it look nice and wintry?
There is nothing new over here…oh! I am taking the ACT on December 12 (the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe) – prayers would be appreciated. I have scheduled my schoolwork so that I will finish my Junior year by Christmas, and by George I’m going to do it!
Let me see…I am trying to find a way to make it down to the March of Life in Washington DC; however, I am a poor nineteen-year-old with no extra money…at least not much extra money. So, if any of you wonderful readers out there know of an affordable way to get down there, please let me know.
Nothing much is going on at the moment, although I have fun things to look forward to:
1) I might go to see a Nutcracker ballet - I’ve only been to one once and I don’t remember much, except that the king mouse’s head fell off in the middle of the dance.
3) Possibly the March for Life
4) The February retreat at the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist
5) My dear friends Rachel and Emmy coming for a week in March!!!!! (That’s the most exciting thing.)
6) The Regency Ball in March, which Rachel and Emmy will be here for.
7) The May retreat with the Sisters.
8) Going to the graduation ceremony at Seton Home Study.
9) GRADUATION IN JUNE!!!.....I hope.
So, I have the daily drudgery of life to go through, but God fills in the holes with fun that lights up my life. Praise you Jesus Christ!
God bless you all!