Hurray! I have been tagged by Lady Rose; thank you darling!
A) Link to the person who tagged you,
B) List the rules,
C) Write six random things about yourself,
D) Tag six-ish people by leaving comments on their blogs and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post.
1) I have ultra thick hair! Seriously, everyone I have talked to says they have never felt or seen hair thicker than mine. Although, it is a bit of a pain at times because I can't put it up in clips because it is sooo thick. *pouts* I got my mom's genes in reverse; Mom has fine, thin hair and thick hard nails, I have super thick hair and flabby thin nails. Odd, huh?
2) I can wiggle my bottom eyelids. I'm not kidding. Yeah, I know it's weird and that most people wiggle their ears, but I can do it.
3) I have an Internet sister that lives in Illinois and is my pirate partner. I only see her once a year (except this year I saw her several times). Love you Amanda!
4) I have taken 2 years of piano and my 13 year old brother (who has never taken any lessons) can pick up music on the piano and play it within a few minutes.....and I can't! He even composes his own songs, and they are really good!
5) I used to pronounce Arkansas as Ar-Kansas and Canadians as Can-a (short vowel sound)-dians.
6) Last one......*drum roll*......I am married to King Caspian X of Narnia! Yup, on the Fairy Tale Novels forum I was recently married to Caspian. *sighs* What a guy. :) Other girls on there are married to fictional characters and boy do we have fun! Currently I am tied to a chair next to my husband, and unconscious from a punch our pirate captor gave me! Cool, huh?!
So that is my list of random...things. *smile*
I tag: Elena, Grace, Claire, and Erin