Thursday, September 17, 2009

What can I say?

I am extremely blessed and grateful to have so many wonderful friends. :) Thank you all so much! Thank you to all who posted on my blog, left comments, mailed letters, emailed letters for Hannah to print out, sent words of wisdom, and all the spiritual bouquets. I enjoyed reading every single one of them so much; however, I felt so unworthy of all the compliments and descriptions people gave of me. I was very moved, and they totally made my birthday.


I intend to post pictures of all my birthday gifts (all of them apparel) soon. I won’t be able to post them this week, though, because there is a huge Arts and Crafts Show this weekend where I work. I am working Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. So, maybe next week, I will post them. :)


I must run. I have school work to get to. God bless you all, and thank you again.


In the hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Vicki

No comments: