I thought it was about time I did something fun on here. :) I was conviced to do it when Keilah and Lady Blanche Rose both posted the game.
Guess the movie quote, and I am putting you on your honor that there is to be absolutely no cheating aka looking it up on the Internet. I'll publish everyone's guesses in a few days and credit each person for the right answer.
Ready? Set? Go!
1. Character #1: Over my dead body.
Character #2: *shrugs* Okay. I'm flexible.
2. Character: Well, it must be marvelous to have that kind of stamina.
3. Character: Look Mamma, there's the crazy chicken!
4. Character: Look what you made me do! I spent half the morning on that soup...
5. Character: Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leades to suffering.
6. Character: "We must measure what me might gain, by what we might lose."
(Same movie, same character, differant scene): I am not in the habit of executing prisoners, but I would have no problem shooting you myself for that last remark.
7. Character: Meesa happy to be takin' on yousa heavy boyden. Meesa aceept dis with moy-moy humility and uh...
8. Character: Where there is greatness, great government or power, even great feeling or compassion, error also is great. We progress and mature by fault.
9. Character: What's the first thing an actor learns? The show must go on! Come rain, come shine, come snow, come sleet, the show MUST go on!
10. Character #1: I wish none of this had happened.
Character #2: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.