Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm still here!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know (before I fall into bed) that I am not kidnapped or dead.......just bogged down with school work! Well, it really isn't all that bad, but I have been busy and mourning camp. I seriously want Miles Jesu to hold two camps every year! Anyway, you must all excuse me extended leaves of absence while I am finishing up my school work. If you stop by my blog and find that I still haven't updated it, head on over to Lady Rose's blog. She usually posts daily and is quite entertaining! One last thing before I sign off, if you can, try to find the website (I think it is EWTN) that lets you watch World Youth Day 2008 live, I would highly recommend finding it. I am going to be watching the Pope starting tomorrow! Let us all pray that St. Michael and Raphael watch over the Pope and all present at World Youth Day this year. Until my next post: Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Rose Marchen said...

*gasps and stares at screen* WHAT DO YOU MEAN I POST DAILY!?!?!!?!?! AGHHHHHH!!!! HELP! THE PRESSURE!!! *faints*

I tagged you on meh blog dearest!