Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update and thank you

Hello everyone. Thank you all so much for your many encouraging words, prayers, and tips. I really appreciate them. Keep up the prayers, the test is Saturday at 7:45 AM.

Here is cheerful update: I took a practice, timed SAT test yesterday from the SAT book my mom bought to help me prepare (and it is really good), and guess what I scored? I scored a 1510! You only need 1000 to get into FUS, and 1200 to get a academic scholarship. Isn't God good? :) It really gave more confidence to take the real SAT.

Thank you all again from your helpful comments!

P.S. Tini/Justine - Hannah considers you her friend. ;)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Woohoo, congratulations (:

Oh okay ;) Lol, thanks for letting me know.

Adonnenniel said...

I'm sure you'll do awesome, Vicki! I'll be praying for you-don't worry about it too much-I actually had a lot of fun during the SAT. :)
Good luck!
~Addie
p.s. I hope your college application process is going well! I'm going through that too right now...