I got this idea from Lady of the Rose, and since I love movies I thought I would give it a go! Here is how it works:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Put it in bold when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
1. “I would’ve been able to forgive his vanity had he not wounded mine.” -Pride and Prejudice~Lady of the Rose (Amanda)
2. “You are a mouse.”
“I was expecting something more original.” (I am sure you all know this one!) -Prince Caspian~ Remmirath
3. “Gideon say something nice.”
“Nice night for a coon hunt.” -Seven Brides for Seven Brothers~ Clare (Mamselle Duroc)
4. “This dock is off limits to civilians.”
“I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.” -Pirates of the Caribbean~Remmirath
5. “Gentleman, why is this letter capitalized?”
“Because it’s important.” -National Treasure~Remmirath
6. “I ain’t gonna smell it if that’s what you want!” -The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe~Remmirath
7. “Do you call this a diplomatic solution?”
“No, I call it aggressive negotiations.” -Star Wars: The Clone Wars~ Claire (Lily Maiden)
8. “Little Jess, does thee think I’m pretty?”
“Thee is not ugly.” -Friendly Persuasion~Remmirath
9. “….will you be sure to spell it with an ‘e’?” -Anne of Green Gables~Remmirath
10. “Are her lips chaffed by the desert heat? Or they moist like a pomegranate?”-Ten Commandments~Lady of the Rose (Amanda)