Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thoughts

Well, I am back and I am alive!!!! After the storms, family staying over for a week, and a terrible 1 1/2 days of some yucky, flu-like sickness I am here. Whew! We had a wonderful week with my Aunt Boo(Betsy), Uncle Steve, and cousins Chloe, Louie, and Joshua visiting from Delaware. I think my favorite part of their stay was our late night game of "Speed Uno". Uno is a card game and is a personal favorite.

Here is a song that has been running through my head and I wanted to share it with y'all. I believe that radio stations refused to play this song because it wasn't "socially correct". Don't you just hate that! Hope you like it.

Back in CA, I took piano lessons from a person by the name of Lori Marvin. This lady had the most beautiful, gorgeous voice and had a degree in music. Click here for the website. You will probably like the song called, “Savior” it is a key board song…..the rest are all kinda louder stuff. Let me know what you think of it.

Apparently I have been tagged....and as soon as I figure what to do with that i will post whatever it is I am supposed to do. *wink*