Thursday, June 19, 2008

Extended Leave of Absence

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around lately, I have been cut off from the Internet until I finish this quarters school work; however I was allowed to put this post on. I have been procrastinating for a while and it is catching up with me. *blushes and goes to hide face in corner* So, you can expect no post for at least three or more weeks because this weekend we have the It's Great to be Catholic! Conference in Lansing, MI, this coming week is school work, and then is a week of Miles Jesu camp *gets hyper, jumps all around the room throwing papers in the air and yelling for joy...settles down and comes back to type*, and then another week or two to finish up the quarter. I have four and a half essays and about 2-3 weeks worth of Seton school work and tests to do. So as you can see I am really busy and could really use some prayers right now. Thanks for understanding and for all those that are going to camp...see you in 9 days!!!!!!

1 comment:

Grace K. said...

Hi, Victoria!!

Can't wait to check out your blog!