Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY VICKI!!
I love you Vicki so much! You are such a great older sister! AND Becuase you are so great a sister I got you a present you have been wanting for so long! I know you will LOVE IT!...at least I hope you do;). LOL. You are such a funny thing, beautiful, sweet, generous, creative....and so preciou.....*quickly switches to different internet page as Vicki walks into room to see what Hannah is doing* *Vicki leaves and Hannah resumes* ANd so nosy. LOL! OH I LOVE YOU! You are so graceful and elegant, helpful, and freindly, and so free with advice! Oh I love you my beautiful, gorgeous sister! May God Bless you and guide you all the days of your life! Your knightwill truly be proud of you when he finds you!
Love,
Your sister Hannah

No comments: