Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Although I wasn't tagged for this, I was jealous and decided to do it on my own. *big grin*


7 things I'd like to do before I die:
1. finally graduate from high school!
2. Get married
3. Have children
4. vacation to New Zealand and Hawaii
5. take voice lessons
6. live in Middle Earth (okay, I know I will never be able to do this one, but it would still be nice)


7 things I cannot do well:
1. Wait (I am soooo not patient)
2. concentrate on my school work
3. Control my temper :)
4. Exercise (okay, I can, I just don't' LIKE to).
5. write creative/fun posts
6. I don't know
7. what else. ;)



7 favorite movies
1. Lord of the Rings (duh!)
2. Prince Caspian
3. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
4. Night at the Museum
5. National Treasure movies
6. Pirates of the Caribbean
7. Star Wars
and some others:
8. Boy's Town
9. Cyrano de Bergerac (sp?)
10. Captain Courageous

7 movies I despise:
1. Gigantor (old, old, old, kid show that my brothers used to watch aaaaall the time)
2. Bionicles (another fav of my bros)
3. Becoming Jane
4. The Never Ending Story
5. The Tick
6. How Green was my Valley
7. uh......Bob the Builder?

7 things I say often:
1. "Oh! Blow up!" :P
2. "Want pwetty dwess!" (this won't make sense to you because is a joke between me and my brother)
3. "Caspian is not a girl!" =P
4. "I love LOTR"
5. "I am obsessed with LOTR"
6. "I love the Fellowship guys"
7. "Boromir and his whole family are jerks!"

7 things I'd like in a husband:
1. a strong Catholic faith and love for Christ
2. Taller than me
3. Older than me
4. handsome (duh)
5. Wise
6. Fun loving
7. Hard working

7 favorite books and authors:
1. Shadow of the Bear by Regina Doman
2. Black as Night by Regina Doman
3. Waking Rose by Regina Doman
4. The Fellowship by J. R. R. Tolkien
5. The Robe by Lloyd C. Douglas
6. An Old-Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott
7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

7 places or things I'd rather be/be doing right now:
1. Middle-earth (I WANT TO LIVE THERE!!!)
2. Heaven
3. Learning archery
4. Learning sword fighting
5. Narnia
6. visiting family in CA
7. Disneyland!!

7 Fictional Characters you'd like to be:
1. Arwen
2. Eowyn
3. Susan Pevensie
4. Blanche or Rose Briar
5. One of Aragorn and Arwen's daughters
6. Lizzy Bennett
7. uh.....Padme?

7 fictional characters I'd hate to be:
1. Gollum
2. Saruman
3. Grima Wormtongue
4. Mrs. Bennett
5. Davy Jones
6. Boromir
7. the Emperor from Star Wars

7 favorite fictional characters:
1. Legolas
2. Blache
3. Rose Brier
4. Pippin
5. Merry
6. Fish
7. Bear
and.....
8. Eowyn
9. Arwen
10. Susan Pevensie
11. Caspian
12. Aragorn
13. Frodo
14. Sam

There they are!

And herby tag anyone else who wants to do this! ;)

~Turwethiel Merilwen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Wow, we have a lot in common! Some looked suspiciously like they were copied and pasted from my blog... *sneaky grin* I won't tell a soul! *silly, what do you think the sneaky grin was for?*
Guess what? I MIGHT BE LEARNING ARCHERY!!! WOOHOOO!!
Mom (bless her) found free archery lessons for kids and teens on Tuesdays!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Victoria Rose said...

Hey! half of your answers were what I was going to say anyway! :P

Cool! I took a few lessons, but my sister is a lot better than me. If you joined 4-H you can take archery for free as well.