Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Shire and Hobbits

I am feeling in a a very LOTR mood because I have been listening to LOTR music for two days now. I keep listening to the Shire music and....I can't explain it. I get this feeling whenever I hear that music, or even the word Shire or Hobbits, that I can't explain. So here are some words that come to mind when I hear it:

Shire and Hobbits
happiness
peaceful
sweetness
joy
innocence
lush green
rippling, clear creeks
children
laughter
sweet music
indescribable feeling of happiness that brings tears to my eyes

Does that sound weird?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mae gonnaven!
No, it does not - I feel the exact same way! I could listen to Shire music over and over again.
I never tire of it.
I am following your blog now - I hope you follow mine! I am an elf, of course. Well, at least part elf.
Some of my anscestors were the Dunedain. :)
Nevea,
Ëarwen

Victoria Rose said...

Yes!!! I'm so glad

Just so you know, I was listening to the music on your blog! I've been reading your blog for a few days now. I love it!

Nevea,
Turwethiel Merilwen

Anonymous said...

Suilaid! Hey, I"m glad you're following my blog!! Thanks so much!
Yes, I have som Sylvan elf and also some Dunedain in me, as I said before. :)
Hey, I"m SO glad you've been reading my blog!!
I'm also glad you like my music!!! :) Gara arad vaer,
Ëarwen