Friday, April 3, 2009

Tagged again...what a surprise! :P

I was tagged by Ëarwen. Le hannon elvellon!!! (Translation: Thank you elf-friend).

What are your favorite School Subjects? Religion and maybe History (not the tests though)

What's your favorite movie? Can I only pick one?!?! Okay: Lord of the Rings. Surprised? ;)

What's your favorite Bible Verse? I don't have one at the moment....I like Proverbs, Psalms, and I like the gospels of Mathew and John

What's your favorite day of the week? Friday (last day of school), Saturday (weekend, duh!), and Sunday (I get to be Jesus, who wouldn't want that?!)

What is your favorite color(s)? forest green, some blues, and a ton of others

What's your favorite band or Artist? Celtic Woman, Hayley Westenra (a new fav), Enya, Josh Groban, Rascal Flatts, and lots more!!!

What's your favorite kind of music? celtic, christian, country......*shrugs*

What's your favorite book? Bible, Shadow of the Bear, Black as Night, Waking Rose and I have shelves full of others

What are you planning to do after this? wiping the table like my mom told me to do a little while ago *blushes*, going on Fairy Tale Novel Forum, and.....I dunno. Possibly planning a teen party. *shrugs*

Who are you tagging? Hannah(Lizzy), Rose, and anyone else who wants to do this ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you as soon as possible if I can join the FTFellowship - I was invited by Rose! :)
Maybe I can create a junk mail thingie - I hope that would work!!
Ah, Elvellon - that's me, definately!!!
Ëarwen

Katrina said...

Again? Haha, wow you're popular!