Friday, June 26, 2009

Lots of Pictures

Here are some pictures that I just uploaded to my comp:

These are pics of the skirt I am frantically trying to sew before camp.

These are pics from Binder Park Zoo that we went to on Mother's Day:

A giraffe trying to get crackers with an oddly long tongue.

This a pic of the cutest and most lovable looking Chinese Panda in the world!!! I just wanted to cuddle him, he was so sweet looking!

This is Gaby shooting Danny's compound bow

Our cat Tigger

Hannah shooting the recurve bow. She looks somewhat Elvish, no?


A very cute picture of Gaby that I just had to post. :)

Okay, this is an extremely bad pic of me with Danny's Elvish ears on and a messed up Robin Hood hat.

My bro Tony imitating Gollum. He looks just like, no? Hehehe! He is so bony it is unbelievable!
A pic that I like of Danny as he is riding MY bike.
Okay, this last picture is not for the faint of heart, or tree huggers.






































This is a pic of humongous raccoon my dad shot at 2:30 in the morning, in the barn where our chickens are.
Cool, huh?
Tata,
Vicki

1 comment:

Rachel Danielle said...

I adore all of this pictures!