Monday, June 1, 2009

Tags, tags! Nothing but tags presciousss!!

Okay.....these tags are long over due. The first one is from Rachel and the last two are from Earwen. Thank you girls!!!!

*************************

What are you doing right now? typing

What book are you reading right now? the Merchant of Venice...yuck!


What do you do in your spare time? type, sew, read, go on the forum


How often do you get tagged? a fair amount of times I guess


~VS~
Lord of the Rings vs. Twilight? LOTR

Winter vs. Summer? I like a little of both

Fall vs. Spring? a little of both

Fall vs. Winter? Fall


Spring vs. Summer right in between where Spring is about to turn into Summer but it isn't hot yet

Cats vs. Dogs? Cats...they don't stink like dogs do

Fairies vs. Elves? Elves

Humans vs. Elves? Elves


Humans vs. Fairies? Humans
*************************************
LOTR tag


Do you like Lord of the Rings?
put it this way: if I didn't like LOTR I'd be an idiot. ;)

Is it your favorite movie?
DUH!!!

What's your favorite out of the trilogy?
I love FOTR because it has Rivendell, the Shire, the beginning of their adventure and so forth, and I also loooooove TTT because it has hilarious Gollum/Smeagul, Sam and Frodo and yeah. ROTK is not one of my favs even if Eowyn does have a cool battle outfit and kills the WK. I cried throughout a lot of the movie....especially the ending. SOOO SAD!!! So: FOTR and TTT


Do you believe it has an allegory?
absolutely!!!


~Favorite~

Female?
Arwen, for her purity of heart, bravery, and gorgeous dresses. and Eowyn for her courage, bravery, beauty, skill, and........yeah.

Horse?
don't have one.

Location?
hmm.....Rivendell? Mirkwood? Lothlorien? the Shire? i dunno!!!

Hobbit?
gaahh!!! I love them all!!! Frodo...Sam.....Merry.....Pippen? preciousss, we loooves them all!!

Elf?
Legolas!! *faints* ;)

Human?
Aragorn

Dress/Gown?
oh boy.....uh...all of them? except that purple one Arwen has on in the dream...that one stinks!

Battle?
Helm's Deep probably

Quote?
Now how can you choose ONE favorite quote from three movies/books?! Okay, I'll choose one. *sighs*
Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?
Sam: That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.

Scene? hmm....the Shire and Rivendell scenes? and some of the Battles?

Piece of Jewelry?
*shrugs*

~VS~

Aragorn VS Legolas?
Legolas! easy one

Frodo VS Sam?
I absolutely REFUSE to answer this one!!!!! that is such an unfair question!!! humph!

Merry VS Pippin?
Pippin?

Legolas VS Gimli?
Legolas


Arwen VS Galadriel?
Arwen. I hate Galadriel!!!!!

Arwen VS Eowyn?
both :D


Eowyn VS Eomer?
Eowyn

Eomer VS Theoden?
Eomer

Arwen VS Aragorn?
Aragorn

Arwen VS Legolas?
Legolas

Legolas VS Haldir?
Legolus....Haldir is my sister's guy.

Boromir VS Faramir?
Presssioussss we hatessss them both!!! we ripsssess their filthy little eyesesss out!!!!

Smeagol VS Gollum?
duh! Smeagol. he serves the Master of the Precious. Smeagol doesn't neeeed Gollum anymore!!! He sent him away!!!! but then he came back, darn it!


~Final~

Book or Movie?
The Movies!!!! THE MOOOVIIIEEEEESSSSS!!!!! ahem.

**********************************

Thanks to for this!!! :)

NARNIA VS. MIDDLE-EARTH!

Gimli vs. Trumpkin?
this is so hard......uh......oh dear.......do i have to?......well then: Gimli

Gandalf vs. Proffessor Cornelius?
Gandalf all the way!!!

The White Witch vs. Saruman?
now why would I want to like a bad guy?!

Gandalf vs. Aslan?
don't get me wrong, I love Gandalf; however Alsan represents Christ wile Gandalf only represents the wisdom of God.......so I have to say Aslan. But I do love Gandalf!!!!

Aragorn vs. Aslan?
well I did say Aslan up there so - Aragorn

Narnia vs. Middle-earth?
Middle Earth :D

Prince Caspian vs. Frodo?
oh jee. my husband or my crush...hmmm... ;) Frodo. *snickers* I know. I'm bad.

Susan vs. Arwen? A mix.....the warrior Susan mixed with Elvish. ;)


Edmund vs. Merry? aw man!! too hard! I'll go with Merry, though.

Lucy vs. Pippin?
Pippin!

Peter vs. Haldir?
Haldir I guess.....Peter has a bad attitude in PC

The Dancing Lawn vs. Lothlorien?
Lothlorien...duh!

Centaurs vs. Elves?
give me Elves any day!!!!

Peter's sword vs. Anduril?
i never pay attention to the swords

Susan's magic bow and arrows vs. Legolas's bow of the Galadhrim? can't I have both?


Wargs vs. Werewolves? which is easier to defeat?

Orcs vs. Hags?
Orcs.....one little arrow and *makes a dying sound*

The White Witche's castle vs. the Tower of Barad-dur?
The Castle

Gryphons vs. Eagles?
Gryphons.

Uruk-hai or Telemarines? Telmarines way more easier to kill!


Catapults or Oliphaunts?
if I had a Narnian tree with me I would say Catapults otherwise....Oliphants

Cair Paravel or Rivendell?
Rivendell all the way!! :D

There! I now tag...

Anyone who wants these!!

1 comment:

Rose Marchen said...

Yay! I shall take ALL of them!!!!

I do so love these ridiculously pointless and fun little things.