Hello all!!! I have taken it upon myself to inform my readers (you) about what has been happening since I last posted.
1) Thank you all for the prayers. I was able to work that day fairly well; my mom gave me coffee with extra caffeine, two Tylenol, and a Sudaphede. So yeah. thanks again everyone, I am sure your prayers helped me get through my shifts! :)
2) HAAAAANNAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! *bangs head against wall* How could you?! How?! Why?! You see, my sister decided to be cruel, and post pictures of me that she knows I don't like!! They were some dopey, "FBI" pics that we took.....I hate them!!! I have way to much lipstick (not to mention the wrong color on), my hair was a mess, and my lips are what Hannah calls "baby lips" so they don't help my overall appearance. >:( Bad Hannah, bad!
3) We went to the zoo for the first time in about 7 years. It was a lot of fun; they had the cutest looking Chinese Panda.....he was just so adorable!!!! I'll post pics sometime.
4) uh........what else has been going on? hmm.....I am considering leaving the FT Forum........uuuhhhh.........I'm sewing two new skirts...........I'm going to try to take some elvish pictures today with Danny's Elf ears.............and I think that is pretty much it. If I think of anything else I'll let you know. Not that you want to here about my life. Why would anyone want to hear about my life? My life is one of boredom and......wait!!! I got it!!!! *clears throat* Number five!!
5) I watched "Patriot" last night starring Mel Gibson.
*SPOILERS* Awesome movie. It is soooo good!!! OOOO! But that stupid British Colonel!!! I just wanted to shoot his head off with a cannon ball!!! HE WAS SO EVIL!!!! He shot a 15 year old boy in front of the whole family and then called him stupid to the father's face, locked a whole town in a church and burned them all alive inside, ordered the shooting (death) of wounded American soldiers, and so forth. So, moral of the movie: when you meet up with a nasty Colonel, kill him at the begging of the it not the end! They waited till the very last battle to kill the darn guy!!
Being a Mel Gibson movie, it naturally had blood, gore, and was rated R. However, still an awesome story and very well made. Not for little kids or the faint of heart. Little example: You see a cannon ball go flying through the air, there's a soldier standing there, and the next thing you see is his head get chomped right off from his body. So you are left seeing this headless/neck-less body fall to the ground.
My favorite lines (and they won't seem as funny unless you have seen the movie):
"I say we drink the wine, eat the dogs, and use the paper for rifle wadding."
"If I die, I die well dressed."
"I don't think we came to the right place."
"God save the King!"........*knives and food being thrown*
"I think we came to the right place."
So there you have it.