Wednesday, January 20, 2010

March for Life

Sadly, I am not able to attend the March for Life this year; however I would like to invite all of you who aren't attending as well, to join me this week in prayer. We can unite our prayers with those in Washington who are speaking out for the unborn. Prayer is a mighty weapon, let us use it to its full capacity!

In addition, if you own a blog or a website, I invite you to put a Pro-Life picture on the top of your blog *points to top of my blog* to show your support. Let's show the world who we are, and that we will not compromise; we will not be silent! I posted some Pro-Life pics to help get you started. :)

Don't forget, you can watch the March live on EWTN on the 22nd. Here's the link: http://www.ewtn.com/tv/index.asp





2 comments:

Lmwen said...

Hi Vicki
I like the Pictures you posted there really cool

Dayandnight said...

Thanks for the prayers. This was my first year attending the march as a chaperone as opposed to following someone and although I was a bit nervous, it all worked out well.