Saturday, August 30, 2008

Something Fun

My partner Turner had this on her blog, and since it looked fun and I had nothing else to post, I thought I would do it as well!

1. Time: 4:42 pm

2. Name: Victoria

3. Nicknames: Vicki, Captain Coon Sparrow, Sleeping Beauty, Vicki Picky, Grumpy, Eeyore, Phonebook, and Dee-dee-toria (my brother's version of Victoria when he was little).

4. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: Prince Caspian. Too bad there hasn't been anything appropriate to watch......I NEED SOMETHING NEW TO WATCH IN THE THEATER!!!

5. Eye color: Dark Brown

6. Place of birth: somewhere in CA

7. Favorite NEW foods: Same as Amanda... what in the world are NEW foods? I suppose food that was made today? As opposed to old food that was made a week ago? Well, in that case... the hot dogs we had about ten minutes ago.

8. Ever been to Africa: Nope. And I don't think I will ever want to....wouldn't mind dropping in on Narnia, though!

9. Been in a car accident?: No, thank goodness!

10. Croutons or bacon bits: Both!

11. Favorite day of the week: Any day that is not schedualed with school, going anywhere, and entertaining (we have been doing a lot of that latley!).

12. Favorite restaurants: any Chinese food resturant and Souplantation.

13. Favorite Flower: Hmm....roses, baby's breath, and a whole lot more!

14. Favorite sport to watch: Football. I never really know what is going on ,but I love it!

15. Favorite drink? Root beer, Dr. Pepper, and ice water.

16. Favorite ice cream: cookie dough and mint-chocolatechip!

17. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney! They made all the old classics that I grew up with, not to mention making Narnia! Pirates! And National Treasure!

18. Favorite fast food restaurant: McDonald's (I love their "snack wraps" with crispy chicken and ranch!) and also Taco Bell!

19. What color is your bedroom carpet: UGLY!

20. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card this week? I don't own one; however, if I was so gifted with one, it would be at either Kohl's or JCPenney's.

21. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sigh. Lay around. Perhaps sew. Read. Read. Read. Watch movies. Email.

22. Bedtime: never before 9 p.m.

23. Favorite TV shows: I Love Lucy and Hogan's Heroes

24. Person you are going to have dinner with: My family.

25. Favorite Car: Hummer, my dad's truck, and limo.

26. What are you listening to right now: Mom talking to Dad about CCD.

27. What is your favorite color: ummmm.......brown, yellow, and green, pink, and too many more to name!

28. How many pets do you have: 2 dogs, 3 cats, 30 chickens

29. What are you doing this weekend? Going to a retreat for the CCD teachers (I am teaching 3rd grade CCD this year).

30. Favorite book(s): An Old Fashoined Girl, Rose in Bloom, Little Women, Jane Eyre.

31. What is your middle name: Rose

32. Favorite music to listen to (artists, style, etc.): Country! Josh Turner, Tim McGraw, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, others whom I can't remember right now. Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, musical movie songs, and lots and lots more!

There you are folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mint chocolate chip ice cream and cookie dough those are my favorites to! see you soon!

Oh by the way do you mind if i bring my pirates piano music (1,2,&3)with when we come up there??

Victoria Rose said...

Haha! Cool!

I would love for you to bring the music!

Hannah Liz said...

WHAT?! You didn't like my answers for you? Terrible. Sad. *sighs*
Lol!

OH YES BRING THE MUSIC! BRING IT ON!